Wrinkle reduction dermal fillers are a semi-invasive cosmetic treatment. These are injectable substances used to bring a more youthful appearance through restoring volume to the face and lips. These injections are an excellent alternative for facelifts and help reduce and eliminate fine facial lines, wrinkles as well as folds on the skin, treat recessed scars and rejuvenate facial skin. These fillers are commonly used to plump the lips, remove deep creases around the nose, mouth and between the eyebrows.
Results can be seen immediately after treatment.
Types of Fillers Used:
There are quite a few different types of Wrinkle reduction fillers, each made using different ingredients. The surgeon will help you select the filler that is best for you. The 3 most popular and commonly used dermal fillers include collagen, hyaluronic acid and fat. Each of the treatments lasts for around a year, and at this point patients will need to get re-treated.
- Collagen: Collagen is found in human skin and cow products, and is commonly used to plump the lips. It is also used to treat mild or moderate creases on the face. Collagen filler is commonly used by patients wanting to maintain their looks after a facelift or facial plastic surgery.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This is a natural substance that is present in human connective tissue, and around the eyes. Hyaluronic acid filler acts as a cushion that inflates tissues, and simultaneously draws water to the skin’s surface. It can be used to fill in fine lines, wrinkles, and folds, thus providing plumper, dewy, younger-looking skin.
- Fat: The fat used in dermal fillers comes from the patient’s own body. The surgeon removes fat from an area like the thigh or abdomen, cleans it, and then injects it into the treatment area. This is a brilliant option for people who suffer from severe allergies, because their body will not react to their own tissues.
How does the Treatment Work?
This is a quick and easy procedure that can be done even while you are on your lunch break. When you go in for the appointment, the surgeon will mark the areas on your face, where the injections will be used. The skin will be cleaned, and a topical numbing cream may be applied. Next, the doctor will inject the treatment area with the chosen Wrinkle reduction filler. Some injections are mixed with painkillers to help ease any discomfort. You will not be put under anesthesia, and therefore you can drive home after the procedure.
- Safe and effective treatment for unsightly facial lines, wrinkles, and scarring
- More affordable as compared to other similar treatments
- Involves little or no downtime
- A minimally invasive procedure to regain a youthful and refreshed look
- Long lasting results
Fillers are a safe, affordable, painless and hypoallergenic treatment that provides long lasting results. For optimum results, make sure to choose a qualified and experienced doctor.
Finally there is the chest area between the breasts and the neck. Often this area is neglected when sun screen is applied and the skin suffers from thinning due to loss of elasticity as a result of ultraviolet radiation exposure from the sun. Injection of small volumes of filler over this area can make a big difference.
Check for more regarding Post Bariatric Body Sculpting.